Words that inspire work can get you back in action even when your week isn’t going well, or you don’t feel like doing anything. The right words can inspire us to get started, keep going and try again.
You can get the words that will make a difference, even if you don’t write them yourself. These are some of our favorite quotes:
There’s No Time Like Now
Procrastination prevents even the best ideas from gaining momentum.
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” —Amelia Earhart
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” ~ Pablo Picasso
- “Just do it.” – Nike
Success is the one thing many want, but not everyone is willing to work for. It’s not success alone that defines us. It’s how we get there.
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” —Henry David Thoreau
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. —Albert Einstein
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot
The saying that doing what you’ve always done will give you the results you’ve always gotten is true. Even when things are going well, you still have to pick up the pace.
- “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Mari Andretti
- “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
- “I would rather risk wearing out than rusting out.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Go Confidently with Courage
The words that inspire our work also bolster us with courage.
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” —Stephen Covey
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” –Anais Nin
Hire a writer to write your words, and you’ll always have the words that inspire work – your work.
What quotes do you find inspirational?